Here are the results.
- HD Tune: Didn't find any error.
- Sea Tools for Windows - Long generic test: Passed.
- MEMORY.DMP file will be uploaded. (It's big! >1GB)
- CMD commands are executing, will update when it's done.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have a Windows 10 pc (Windows 10 Home Single Language Version 21H1, OS Build 19043.1348).
It always gives me a blue screen error.
It gives me "Unexpected Store Exception" almost every time when I power on my computer. (I hibernated it, if I shut it down, nothing happens)
Now, when I host a Zoom meeting, the sound from the speaker is weird (like burrrrrrrrrrrrrr non-stop with the sound from zoom) after a few minutes, the whole PC is freezing and then you know, blue screen with louder burrrrrrrrrrrr sound until I hard shut down it. (This time is DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION)
The most recent minidump file is when I host the Zoom meeting. Link here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iu8rYrkTTXYp1jjvfLKH9HTcS1iFAPLJ/view?usp=sharing
Here are the results.
For all steps / tests make sure that images or share links are posted into this thread
For the memory dump please ZIP and post a separate share link with only this file.
Approximately when were each RAM module installed?
When this computer is bought at Harvey Norman, the technician installed the second RAM module for me free of charge.
CMD Results:
sfc /scannow - Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.
dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth - The restore operation completed successfully.
chkdsk /scan - Windows has scanned the file system and found no problems. No further action is required.
powercfg -h off - nothing.
wmic recoveros set autoreboot = false - Updating property(s) of '\YJ-ACER\ROOT\CIMV2:Win32_OSRecoveryConfiguration.Name="Microsoft Windows 10 Home Single Language|C:\Windows|\Device\Harddisk0\Partition3"' Property(s) update successful.
wmic recoveros set debuginfotype = 7 - Updating property(s) of '\YJ-ACER\ROOT\CIMV2:Win32_OSRecoveryConfiguration.Name="Microsoft Windows 10 Home Single Language|C:\Windows|\Device\Harddisk0\Partition3"' Property(s) update successful.
wmic recoveros get autoreboot - AutoReboot FALSE
wmic recoveros get debuginfotype - DebugInfoType 7
wmic computersystem where name="%computername%" set automaticmanagedpagefile=true - Updating property(s) of '\YJ-ACER\ROOT\CIMV2:Win32_ComputerSystem.Name="YJ-ACER"' Property(s) update successful.
wmic computersystem where name="%computername%" get automaticmangedpagefile - Node - YJ-ACER ERROR: Description = Invalid query
bcdedit /enum {badmemory} -
identifier {badmemory}
When available please post HD Tune results for each drive: C:, G:, S:
a) health
b) benchmark
c) full error scan
Which RAM module was added and what was the approximate date?
Is the computer under warranty?