This is the results from the scanner:
Screenshot PDF: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XaYiSNYN4tArKDdRVGOmX_JkKbC6mjF_/view?usp=sharing
Direct Link: https://www.crucial.com/scanview/355A74B331D926C3
Unexpected Blue Screen happens frequently
I have a Windows 10 pc (Windows 10 Home Single Language Version 21H1, OS Build 19043.1348).
It always gives me a blue screen error.
It gives me "Unexpected Store Exception" almost every time when I power on my computer. (I hibernated it, if I shut it down, nothing happens)
Now, when I host a Zoom meeting, the sound from the speaker is weird (like burrrrrrrrrrrrrr non-stop with the sound from zoom) after a few minutes, the whole PC is freezing and then you know, blue screen with louder burrrrrrrrrrrr sound until I hard shut down it. (This time is DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION)
The most recent minidump file is when I host the Zoom meeting. Link here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iu8rYrkTTXYp1jjvfLKH9HTcS1iFAPLJ/view?usp=sharing
Windows for business | Windows Client for IT Pros | User experience | Other
47 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
yj.c 1 Reputation point
2021-12-01T07:14:22.37+00:00 -
Docs 16,871 Reputation points
2021-12-01T06:46:17.67+00:00 The current RAM modules are:
Manufacturer : Kingston
MemoryType : DDR4
FormFactor : SODIMM
Capacity : 4GB
Speed : 2667
Serial : C58C268F
PartNumber : 9905711-016.A00GManufacturer : Micron
MemoryType : DDR4
FormFactor : SODIMM
Capacity : 4GB
Speed : 3200
Serial : 00000000
PartNumber : 4ATF51264HZ-3G2J1Crucial has a scanner.
They offer guaranteed compatibility.
Costs may be higher for guaranteed compatibility or lifetime replacement.
This is what was seen with a manual search:
https://www.crucial.com/compatible-upgrade-for/acer/aspire-a315-55gOne of the RAM modules may be fixed to the motherboard.
It indicates that one module can be replaced with a 16GB module.Please check again the results by running the scanner.
Launch the scanner > post images or share links into this thread.
.
.
.
.Please remember to vote and to mark the replies as answers if they help.
On the bottom of each post there is:
Propose as answer = answered the question
On the left side of each post: Vote = a helpful post
.
.
.
.
. -
Docs 16,871 Reputation points
2021-12-01T06:20:13.743+00:00 It's a trial and error step.
Before replacing RAM you can use just one module at a time for testing purposes.
Some RAM manufacturers have lifetime guarantees.
And some have guaranteed compatibility.
The owners manual may have information about the maximum RAM GB per motherboard DIMM.
With the drive eliminated by the normal test results the focus is on the RAM / Motherboard.
Had you had an external HD or flash drive connected on 11/16
For the RAM:
a) return overclocks to stock
b) turn off XMP
c) use matching RAM modules that are on the computer manufacturer support list (or RAM manufacturer support list)
d) test RAM modules with Memtest86 for two tests of four passes eachOn the left side of each post is an up arrow with a 0.
If this is clicked it will move from 0 to 1 and indicate that you found the post useful. -
yj.c 1 Reputation point
2021-12-01T06:09:03.467+00:00 The new RAM should be DDR4 SODIMM and speed 2666 mhz, right?
-
yj.c 1 Reputation point
2021-12-01T06:00:33.993+00:00 If I replace with a new RAM, will it resolve the BSOD error?