How to consider the computer is stable? (Monitor for how long?)
In my case, BSOD always happen after I hibernate my computer, I think is after running the cmd you provided, the hibernate option is gone.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have a Windows 10 pc (Windows 10 Home Single Language Version 21H1, OS Build 19043.1348).
It always gives me a blue screen error.
It gives me "Unexpected Store Exception" almost every time when I power on my computer. (I hibernated it, if I shut it down, nothing happens)
Now, when I host a Zoom meeting, the sound from the speaker is weird (like burrrrrrrrrrrrrr non-stop with the sound from zoom) after a few minutes, the whole PC is freezing and then you know, blue screen with louder burrrrrrrrrrrr sound until I hard shut down it. (This time is DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION)
The most recent minidump file is when I host the Zoom meeting. Link here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iu8rYrkTTXYp1jjvfLKH9HTcS1iFAPLJ/view?usp=sharing
How to consider the computer is stable? (Monitor for how long?)
In my case, BSOD always happen after I hibernate my computer, I think is after running the cmd you provided, the hibernate option is gone.
This is the results from the scanner:
Screenshot PDF: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XaYiSNYN4tArKDdRVGOmX_JkKbC6mjF_/view?usp=sharing
Direct Link: https://www.crucial.com/scanview/355A74B331D926C3
The new RAM should be DDR4 SODIMM and speed 2666 mhz, right?
If I replace with a new RAM, will it resolve the BSOD error?
I didn't overclock my computer, and I didn't heard about XMP (I found that it is related to overclocking RAM).
Can I replace the Micron RAM with a new one?
If can, please tell me which RAM is compatible with my computer.
The original computer come with 4GB RAM, and I got a 4GB free RAM from Harvey Norman and they installed it.
Maybe the Micron RAM is the free RAM.