Unexpected Blue Screen happens frequently

yj.c 1 Reputation point
2021-11-23T09:01:11.193+00:00

I have a Windows 10 pc (Windows 10 Home Single Language Version 21H1, OS Build 19043.1348).

It always gives me a blue screen error.

It gives me "Unexpected Store Exception" almost every time when I power on my computer. (I hibernated it, if I shut it down, nothing happens)

Now, when I host a Zoom meeting, the sound from the speaker is weird (like burrrrrrrrrrrrrr non-stop with the sound from zoom) after a few minutes, the whole PC is freezing and then you know, blue screen with louder burrrrrrrrrrrr sound until I hard shut down it. (This time is DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION)

The most recent minidump file is when I host the Zoom meeting. Link here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iu8rYrkTTXYp1jjvfLKH9HTcS1iFAPLJ/view?usp=sharing

Windows for business | Windows Client for IT Pros | User experience | Other
0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. yj.c 1 Reputation point
    2021-12-01T01:40:03.767+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  2. yj.c 1 Reputation point
    2021-11-30T12:36:59.363+00:00

    HD Sentinel required me to register and activate it before surface and extended tests, so I didn't run them.

    I executed this command: wmic MemoryChip get MemoryType, Name, Capacity, Configuredclockspeed, DeviceLocator, FormFactor, Manufacturer, Serialnumber, Speed

    Capacity ConfiguredClockSpeed DeviceLocator FormFactor Manufacturer MemoryType Name SerialNumber Speed
    4294967296 2667 ChannelA-DIMM0 12 Kingston 0 Physical Memory C58C268F 2667
    4294967296 2667 ChannelB-DIMM0 12 Micron 0 Physical Memory 00000000 3200

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  3. yj.c 1 Reputation point
    2021-11-30T07:20:28.347+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  4. yj.c 1 Reputation point
    2021-11-30T05:39:35.447+00:00

    C:\Windows\system32>chkdsk /b /v S:
    The type of the file system is RAW.
    Windows supports re-evaluating bad clusters on NTFS volumes only.

    The S: partition's results...

    I am going to format the S: partition to NFTS, delete it, and extend C: partition.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  5. yj.c 1 Reputation point
    2021-11-30T05:31:13.767+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.