Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook.com
Is there phone service I can dial to get help?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
dear Sir/Madam, I had an email of hotmail.com, but I forget my password. I can not get back my password because the security email @yahoo.com.cn, which has been stopped many years ago. to be worse, I am not able to correctly provide information such as safety answers as I really forget it . can you pls help me? this email box is important to me as it has important memory to me and is also the registered mail box of my facebook account ( I am trying to get my facebook account back as I am trying to contact some of my oversea friends). pls let me know how can i provide information for identification.
Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook.com
Is there phone service I can dial to get help?
the account is ******@hotmail.com
AI answer
Use the Microsoft account recovery flow. The supported options are:
For the recovery form, provide as much information as possible:
Important limits:
If the username and password have stopped working, or the account is not recognized, check the email address carefully, including the domain, and try any other alias or phone number that may be on the account. If the account still cannot be found, use Contact support.
References: