How to fix Forza Horizon 5 crashing every time around 30 seconds in the game.

Adam Watson 0 Reputation points
2026-09-29T05:50:04.23+00:00

I keep having FH5 crashing and the crash sometimes saves in my event viewer and sometimes doesn't. But when it did, the application error was CenterHotfix.exe and KernellBase or something along the lines of that. Please could I have some help resolving this problem. Thanks

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Oldest
  1. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-09-29T06:21:45.32+00:00

    Please check to see if your PC is producing any small Watchdog dump files, I will check those to see if they provide any insight into a potential cause of the system crashes.

    Open Windows File Explorer.

    Navigate to C:\Windows\LiveKernelReports

    If there are any Watchdog dump files in the sub-folders of that folder, copy the files onto your Desktop, then zip those up.

    Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive... etc.), then choose to share those and get a share link.

    Then post the link here to the zip file, so I can take a look for you.

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.