I want to reschedule Microsoft Security Operations Center certification exam on Pearson Vue

Shun 0 Reputation points
2026-09-29T03:22:50.96+00:00

I want to reschedule my SC-200 exam. However, when I visit my profile page → Credentials → Certification, the exam is not listed, so I am unable to reschedule it.

I am certain that I successfully scheduled the exam, as I received an email from Pearson VUE containing my exam details, including the date, time, and registration ID.

Community Center | Not monitored
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Oldest
  1. AI answer

    2026-09-29T03:23:06.07+00:00

    If the exam does not appear under Learn profile → Credentials → Certifications, rescheduling from the profile is not possible for that appointment.

    Use these supported paths:

    1. Try the Learn profile path once more:
      • Sign in to the Learn profile.
      • Open Profile from the avatar menu.
      • Go to Credentials → Certifications.
      • Scroll to the exam appointment and select Reschedule or Cancel if it appears.
    2. If the appointment is still missing, contact Pearson VUE Support to reschedule or confirm the appointment details. Microsoft guidance states that existing exam appointments can also be rescheduled or canceled by contacting Pearson VUE Support.
    3. If the issue is specifically that the appointment is not showing in the Microsoft credentials area even though Pearson VUE sent the confirmation email, use Microsoft Credentials support for assistance with the missing appointment in the profile.

    Important policy note:

    • Reschedule or cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled exam time, or the exam fee may be forfeited. If a company-purchased voucher was used, the voucher may also be forfeited.

    AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

    Was this answer helpful?

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.