Where I can download offline help for Office 2016?

Leandro Páez 20 Reputation points
2026-09-28T12:07:16.68+00:00

When I need help with a fuction at Excel I have this message

User's image

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | For home | Windows
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Xavier-D 13,480 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-09-29T00:48:39.66+00:00

    Hello Leandro Páez,

    Unfortunately, there is no official offline Help package available to download for Office 2016.

    The message in the screenshot appears because support for Office 2016 ended on October 14, 2025. Microsoft no longer provides technical support, bug fixes, or updates to its support content, and most Office 2016 online Help content has been retired.

    Please note that Office 2016 may continue to work, but Microsoft recommends upgrading to a supported Office version because Office 2016 no longer receives regular security and reliability support.

    For more information, see: End of support for Office 2016 and Office 2019

    I hope this clarifies why the Help window is displaying this notice.

    Feel free reply back to this post if you have any more question, I'll be happy to help.

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.