FRED Excel Ad In

Kevin coldiron 0 Reputation points
2026-09-21T03:57:12.2566667+00:00

I keep getting a message saying I don't have permission to run this ad in. But I have a personal account, so there is no admistrator to deny permission. I'm stuck in a loop - I can't get the Ad In to run and it's very important to my work.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | For home | Windows
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. SD - IA 180.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-09-21T04:40:00.54+00:00

    Hi Kevin,

    Add-ins have not been working properly since Friday; I wonder if your issue correlates with the same.

    If you have Excel provided by Work, could you sign out of it and sign back in?

    Additionally, if you have a Microsoft account signed in to Excel, I recommend signing out and using the work account only for troubleshooting.

    I look forward to hearing from you to get the results of the troubleshooting.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.