I need to remove the security email linked to my account.

Express UGG 0 Reputation points
2026-09-21T02:08:05.37+00:00

英文

Hello, I need to remove the security email linked to my account. I do not want to add or set up any other verification method. Please help me remove the existing security email.

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Newest
  1. Manoel Barros 22,040 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-09-21T02:49:52.7066667+00:00

    Hi!

    It is recommended to have at least one verification and recovery method available. I am not sure if you want to change the email address or add another method, but either way, you need to have access to your account and have at least one of the verification methods available.

    Go to https://account.microsoft.com/security > Sign in with your Microsoft account > You will be able to change all security information.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.