Tag not monitored by Microsoft.
Try support:
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/credentials/support/help
Support request:
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am unable to access the renewal assessment for my active Microsoft Certified: Azure Database Administrator Associate certification (is not retired). Microsoft Learn displays conflicting information: my Credentials page confirms that I hold the certification and offers renewal, but the renewal page states that I must earn the certification before I can renew it.
Certification details:
On my Credentials page, the certification is marked “Active” and “Online Verifiable.” It displays a “Renew” button alongside “Extend to December 24, 2027.”
However, clicking “Renew” opens the corresponding renewal page, which displays “Certification required” and the message: “You’ll need to earn this certification before you’re eligible to renew it.” The “Take the renewal assessment” button is disabled.
I am so frustrated. Please help/advise.
Tag not monitored by Microsoft.