to activate Microsoft Office on my desktop Mac. ******@hotmail.com

Djoudi Belkacemi 0 Reputation points
2026-09-20T21:58:46.7966667+00:00

Hello, I am unable to activate Microsoft Office on my desktop Mac. The app keeps asking me to “Get one month free,” even though I already have a paid Microsoft 365 subscription linked to my account ******@hotmail.com.

I can sign in and use all Microsoft 365 apps online without any problem, which confirms that my subscription is active. However, the desktop apps (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) do not recognize my subscription and refuse to activate.

Please help me resolve this activation issue. I do not want to pay again because I already paid for my Microsoft 365 plan.

Thank you.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | MacOS
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Brian Tillman 27,320 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-09-21T00:37:23.0333333+00:00

    Hi. I'm Brian and I'll try to help.

    How did you install them? Did you visit https://account.microsoft.com/services, locate your subscription and install from there?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.