Unable to access my Hotmail account

QueeneBeane 40 Reputation points
2026-09-20T21:27:52.2033333+00:00

Unable to access my Hotmail account (associated with Facebook) for 72 hours now. Unable to create new password(s) and MS says I have made "too many attempts". I need this email account. Please help. I do have another hotmail account that is accessible and working.

Microsoft Security
Microsoft Security

A suite of security solutions designed to protect identities, devices, and data across organizations. Including Intune, Entra, Authenticator, Windows Autopilot, Microsoft Defender, and more, it offers advanced threat protection, compliance management, and secure access to resources.

0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Oldest
  1. AlfredoAlbaAmeriCareUAE-1824 80 Reputation points
    2026-09-20T23:16:31.23+00:00

    Support improve my account and access to my phone

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.