Getting 300+ emails suddenly, especially in different languages and from sites you do not recognize, sounds like a possible subscription/spam bombing attack.
This happens when someone uses your email address to automatically sign up for hundreds or thousands of newsletters or websites. The important part is that the flood can sometimes be used to hide a legitimate security alert, purchase confirmation, password change, or financial transaction among all the unwanted messages. Cybersecurity agencies specifically warn about this tactic.
I would not mass-delete everything yet. Search the messages for things such as order, purchase, payment, password, security alert, verification, Amazon, PayPal, bank, etc., and check your important accounts directly for any activity you do not recognize.
The email flood itself does NOT necessarily mean your Outlook account was hacked. Someone only needs to know your email address to carry out this type of attack. For example, if I know your email address, I can go on all kinds of business websites, put in your email address to sign up for their newsletter, etc.
This actually happened to me a few years ago and it was my gmail.com address. Turned out they were hoping I would then miss an important email alert from my credit card company letting me know of an expensive order I didn't make. It took me days/weeks to unsubscribe to all of those emails before it eventually calmed down.
There are a lot of news articles that talk about subscription/spam bombing attack. Here is one of those: https://www.itbrew.com/stories/2026/03/20/attacking-the-inbox-it-pros-seeing-rise-in-subscription-bombing
Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.