Dispute Payments- Net Speed Meter Plus.

Miguel Ramirez 0 Reputation points
2026-09-20T18:56:09.69+00:00

Hello, I purchased Net Speed Meter Plus on September 17, 2026 but the upgrade was not completed. I tried upgrading again today, September 20, 2026 and the same results. I got two charges of $14.99, totaling $29.98, but I still do not have access to the upgraded version.

Looking for the refund of $29.98 and cancel any subscriptions associated with these purchases.

Thank you for your assistance.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Microsoft Store
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Lester Bernard Reyes 85,500 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-09-20T20:13:45.6433333+00:00

    Hi, I'm Bernard. I'm happy to help!

    Based on your input and since it is an in-app purchase, you may need to reach out to the app publisher/developer:

    https://zerobytebd.com/contact/

    Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Product). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

    User's image

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.