Redeeming gift cards

Atai Alimbekov 0 Reputation points
2026-09-20T17:12:29.7533333+00:00

Whenever I want to redeem something, I cant see the verification box needed to redeem please tell me how to fix this

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Oldest
  1. paulr0511 48,725 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-09-20T18:16:29.81+00:00

    Hello, good day and thanks for your question. Sorry to know about this and I understand that you have encountered an issue in Microsoft Rewards.

    Please check and test this on a different browser or when using inPrivate or Incognito mode and try it on a different device and see how it goes from there.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.