Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook.com
I cannot receive emails. I changed my password last night and the helper thingy does not work
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I cannot receive emails. I changed my password last night. I still cannot receive emails.
Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook.com
I cannot receive emails. I changed my password last night and the helper thingy does not work
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Hello,
Is the affected email address for a personal Microsoft account (e.g., ending in @outlook.com, @hotmail.com, @gmail.com that you created for services like Skype or Xbox, or a work/school account provided by an organization (e.g., ******@company.com)?
What is the exact error message the sender receives when they send email to your address?
Try sending a test email from one of your Microsoft accounts to the problematic email address. If you receive any bounce-back error message, share the exact error message here with us.
Alternatively,