HELP! I cannot receive emails.

David Heine 0 Reputation points
2026-09-20T10:56:45.12+00:00

I cannot receive emails. I changed my password last night. I still cannot receive emails.

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Email
0 comments No comments

3 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. GsN5034 - IA 77,735 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-09-20T12:25:17.6566667+00:00

    Hello,

    Is the affected email address for a personal Microsoft account (e.g., ending in @outlook.com, @hotmail.com, @gmail.com that you created for services like Skype or Xbox, or a work/school account provided by an organization (e.g., ******@company.com)?


    What is the exact error message the sender receives when they send email to your address?

    Try sending a test email from one of your Microsoft accounts to the problematic email address. If you receive any bounce-back error message, share the exact error message here with us.

    Alternatively,

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. David Heine 0 Reputation points
    2026-09-20T10:59:35.45+00:00

    I cannot receive emails. I changed my password last night and the helper thingy does not work

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.