Hello, good day and thanks for your question. Sorry to know about this.
May I check and confirm on when did you purchased the game and on what is showing when you login at https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I purchased the Minecraft bedrock and java bundle and i can play bedrock, but not java on the same account. Minecraft is not in my purchase history for some reason. I tried logging out and logging in on the Microsoft store and Minecraft launcher. I downloaded the Launcher in microsoft store. In the Launcher it still says i have to buy the Java edition, but not bedrock. Everybody is saying that if i have Bedrock, i also have Java, but thats not the case here. Some people are saying that i could have lost the license to it for some reason. Can somebody help i just wanna play Java
Hello, good day and thanks for your question. Sorry to know about this.
May I check and confirm on when did you purchased the game and on what is showing when you login at https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders?
AI answer
Since Bedrock works on the same account, the issue is most likely that the launcher is not detecting the Java entitlement.
Try this in order:
wsreset.exe, and press Enter.If the launcher still shows Buy after those steps, this is likely a license sync or entitlement issue rather than a local install problem. In that case, contact Minecraft Support so they can verify and fix the entitlement on the account.
References: