My Feedback

Paul Wesley Bowen 0 Reputation points
2026-09-20T07:31:59.76+00:00

I have received an email that says that are concerned about my problems that are frustrating me.

HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO REMEMBER AN ANSWER TO SOMETHING I WROTE TO YOU WHEN I HAVE BEEN THROUGH THREE, MAYBE FOUR DAYS, OF OTHER JUNK, WEBSITES, EMAILS, ETC.????

SO WHERE IS THE EMAIL THAT I WROTE THAT I GOT THIS RESPONSE FOR?

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Email
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Hornblower409 15,920 Reputation points
    2026-09-20T23:35:38.5233333+00:00

    @Paul Wesley Bowen said

    I have received an email that says that are concerned about my problems that are frustrating me.

    Looking at your Q&A Profile, I do not see any other Questions from you. So I don't think the email came from here.
    https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/users/paulwesleybowen-3467/

    Can you provide any details from the email you received that might give me a clue as to where it came from? e.g. Sender's email address? Full Subject line? A screen shot of the email might help. Please be sure to redact any personal info in the image and block out any occurrences of your full email address.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.