I suddenly went from 11k+ points to 1k points and I didn't buy anything.

Bipaul Gurung 0 Reputation points
2026-09-20T05:39:52.3366667+00:00

I went back to my account to gain points an I lost 10k+ points on Bing.

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.


1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Van S 24,470 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-09-20T06:17:44.1533333+00:00

    Hi, I am Van. I'll be glad to assist you today.

    I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing issues with your rewards account. I understand how frustrating that can be. Unfortunately, as community forum members, we can’t verify accounts directly.

    I recommend submitting a report via the link below so that the rewards team can review your account in detail and assist in resolving the issue.

    https://rewards.bing.com/support

    Please feel free to reach out if you require any further assistance. I'm here to help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.