Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
I found an answer I was seeking at https://youtu.be/Die8ujg8mEg
Works for Calendar items as well, I understand.
No need to get a copy of Outlook.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I need to access content in my .pst files. ["Outlook data files must be opened from within Outlook"] So I understand that I need to run Outlook, not 365. I have obtained Outlook for Home and Business 2024 and I want to be clear how to proceed? Do I / Can I toggle between to 2 tools? I am a home user and I need access to these .PST files. Thank you.
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
I found an answer I was seeking at https://youtu.be/Die8ujg8mEg
Works for Calendar items as well, I understand.
No need to get a copy of Outlook.