Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
excellent help and most appreciated. also need access to .PST files too--same issue. checking the link you provided now.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I need to access content in my .pst files. I understand I need to run Outlook, not 365, to do so. I have downloaded Outlook for Home and Business 2024 and I want to be clear how to proceed, particularly for toggling between them, please. I am a home user. I need to access these .pst files.
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
excellent help and most appreciated. also need access to .PST files too--same issue. checking the link you provided now.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
.OST files are tied to the Classic Outlook instance/Profile that created them, they cannot be transferred to another machine or opened by any other instance of Outlook. If you still have the Classic Outlook installation that created the .OST, use it to open the file and then copy out what information you need. Without this, the file is an orphan. There are several commercial applications that will allow access and/or conversion to .PST files. Please have a look at this page: