Sign into account

Anhad Singh 0 Reputation points
2026-09-19T14:52:34.87+00:00

Hi microsoft, I'm trying to log into my previous school account to connect to with my teachers and ask them a few questions, I think the account is deactivated but could you reactivate it for a short period of time so I can get their emails which they forwaded to outlook, and if so please message to my email so I could see your response, thank you for your time, the email is ******@spsd.sk.ca.

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for education | Sign up and Sign in | Sign in
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Bruce (SqlWork.com) 85,456 Reputation points
    2026-09-19T14:56:45.1166667+00:00

    No one on this forum or at Microsoft can provide this service. Only the school’s mail admin could do this.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.