Accessing Microsoft Teams for Education using school or organizational credentials
No one on this forum or at Microsoft can provide this service. Only the school’s mail admin could do this.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi microsoft, I'm trying to log into my previous school account to connect to with my teachers and ask them a few questions, I think the account is deactivated but could you reactivate it for a short period of time so I can get their emails which they forwaded to outlook, and if so please message to my email so I could see your response, thank you for your time, the email is ******@spsd.sk.ca.
Accessing Microsoft Teams for Education using school or organizational credentials
No one on this forum or at Microsoft can provide this service. Only the school’s mail admin could do this.