Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook.com
@Akram Qashou said
I am locked out of my Microsoft account ... submitted the [Microsoft Account Recovery Form] many times ... rejecting my recovery attempts without any explanation.
In all likelihood your account has been hacked and the hackers have changed your Account Properties, Security Settings, and enabled Two Step Verification.
The Account Recovery Form can not be used for an Account with Two Step Verification
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-billing/account-recovery-unsuccessful-dc56c3e3-dff0-4ed5-8edb-60290eea6b53
I need a human to review my case. I can provide any verification you need to prove I own this account
Microsoft has made the automated recovery process untouchable. No human can exert any influence on your behalf. No human will ever look at your Account Recovery form. The automated process checks only if you have answered the specific questions on the form. Anything else is ignored. Microsoft Support Agents can not unlock an account, reset your password, or change any Security Settings no matter what documentation you can present.
I am sorry. I know that losing access to your account is more than just an inconvenience, it can cause real hardships. I wish I could give you another answer.