EXCEL ADD IN NOT WORKING

amit kumar 0 Reputation points
2026-09-19T10:17:05.45+00:00

I have office home 2024 subscription. Recently, when I try to add an add-in from the add-in tab in excel it shows error. It was working fine. I had python and some other add-ins through the add-in menu. Can somebody help? I have tried all methods suggested by AI tools.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | For home | Other
0 comments No comments

2 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. amit kumar 0 Reputation points
    2026-09-19T10:34:18.6233333+00:00

    IT IS SHOWING EERROR LOADING ADD INS WHNEVER I TRY TO ADD AN ADD IN

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  2. SD - IA 179.9K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-09-19T14:02:17.9766667+00:00

    Hi,

    It seems like Add-ins background server is not working. I am getting the same error.

    User's image

    Kindly wait for a day and I am hopeful it will be resolved.

    I hope this information helps. If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to reach out. Wishing you good luck!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.