Hi,
Try resetting the app first to see if that fixes the issue. From the Start menu, right-click Copilot and select App settings. From there, click Terminate, then select Reset. After reset, restart the computer and see if it works.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I wanted to work on my creative writing skills, so I opened up the chat and got: "Copilot is still loading. You can keep waiting or try again." I press retry again and again. Still the same page. I used Youtube and get help app. It doesn't got any trouble shooting. but it worked last night.
Hi,
Try resetting the app first to see if that fixes the issue. From the Start menu, right-click Copilot and select App settings. From there, click Terminate, then select Reset. After reset, restart the computer and see if it works.
AI answer
Try these steps in order:
If the app keeps showing only “Copilot is still loading” after these steps, the most relevant supported path is to test in Edge, then remove and reinstall the Windows app.
References: