I have been getting invoices sent to my e-mail related to a small business account that I'd like to cancel

Andrew Ross 0 Reputation points
2026-09-18T20:12:15.25+00:00

I ordered something for my small business Mactavish advisory a while ago. I don't need it but I can't remember my sing in details. Complicating things is that I think I used the same contact info. for a personal subscription so everytime I try to sign in to cancel my business stuff I just get sent to my personal account.

Please help! I don't want to get charged in perpetuity for something I don't need.

[Moderator note: Personally Identifiable Information removed]

Moderator moved from Microsoft 365 and Office | Access | For business | Windows

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Windows
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Newest
  1. Ryan-N 16,005 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-09-18T20:23:26.4+00:00

    Hi Andrew,

    Welcome to the Microsoft Q&A forum.

    Based on your description, you would like to cancel a subscription for a business account, but you currently do not remember the sign-in information for that account.

    Typically, Microsoft business accounts may use a domain in the format @xxx.onmicrosoft.com.

    Please try searching your mailbox to see if you can find any emails containing information about this domain or account.

    In addition, I have sent you a private message. Please check it when you have a chance.

    User's image

    I look forward to hearing from you.


    If the answer is helpful, please click "Yes" and kindly upvote it.

    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.  

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.