Hi,
I would like to follow up on your issue. Have you tried the provided steps?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am writing from my brothers acount. Yesterday, my email was hacked, and consequently my microsoft acount too. The people who hacked me stole my microsoft acount, by changing the primary email to "******@bryaneeps.com" . I cant enter my acount, lost completly acess to it. I was able to recover my email, and all the things they hacked, except the microsoft account.
Need help recovering it.
Hi,
I would like to follow up on your issue. Have you tried the provided steps?
Hi ,
I'm Dyari. Thanks for reaching out.
I'm afraid that account recovery is an automated process. Please use the Sign-in Helper tool first:
If it does not help, fill out the recovery form with accurate information, such as name, birth date, old phone number, Skype/Xbox information, or subscriptions. Be noted that it takes time until you receive a response.
If the hacker has changed the associated email address, unfortunately, there is no other option available to recover it.
AI answer
Use the Microsoft account Sign-in Helper first. It is the primary recovery path for a hacked Microsoft account and can either guide through self-help steps or offer the chance to talk to an agent.
If access is still blocked, follow this sequence:
Important limits from Microsoft:
References: