GamePass Quests request(Microsoft Rewards)

Magzao PT 5 Reputation points
2026-09-18T15:57:41.52+00:00

Hello Microsoft/Xbox team!

First of all, congratulations on your services and your generosity in helping us save money through Microsoft Rewards. I’m really enjoying your service and I’m racking up points—even though I’m in Portugal and even though it takes a while in my country—I’m really enjoying your service, even if it could use some improvements, that doesn’t mean it’s a bad service.

Anyway, I really appreciate your attitude and the fact that you’re thinking a little bit about consumers who want to save money—for that (once again), you deserve congratulations.

And second, you could add Game Pass Quests to Microsoft Rewards, since I play Xbox and am enjoying the Xbox service.

Given that Xbox is a partner of Microsoft Rewards and I’m a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber, I can’t earn points because my country blocks it and won’t let me earn them.

I don’t know if you could please add or fix at least the Game Pass Quest so I can earn more points; I believe I’m not the only one who needs this—any Portuguese person who plays Xbox and spends money on Game Pass, both on the console and on games, feels that my parents should grant me some right to access Game Pass Quests.

I don’t know if you could fix or add this so we can take advantage of it, since we really need it.

Please do this for us and for me.

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Haytham-C 5,545 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-09-18T20:28:21.8833333+00:00

    Hello Magzao PT

    Thank you for sharing your suggestion and taking the time to provide feedback about Bing Rewards. Community feedback is valuable and helps Microsoft understand what features and improvements matter most to users.

    As community moderators, we do not have access to the Bing Rewards backend, nor can we make changes, adjustments, or submit requests directly to the product team on a user's behalf.

    To ensure your suggestion reaches the appropriate team for review, please submit it through the official feedback channel. You can provide feedback by selecting the feedback option within Bing Rewards/Microsoft Rewards or through Microsoft's feedback portals. Detailed feedback and real-world use cases help the product team evaluate potential improvements for future updates.

    We appreciate you sharing your idea and helping improve the Microsoft Rewards experience.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.