Bing CMP Submitter Dashboard does not display successful copyright submissions

Vincent Scala 0 Reputation points
2026-09-18T15:54:26.5433333+00:00

I am an authorized copyright agent who submits copyright infringement notices through Bing's Report Copyright Infringement form.

I am experiencing a technical issue with the Bing Content Moderation Platform (CMP) Submitter Dashboard.

I am signed into my Microsoft account when submitting notices. The copyright submission is successfully accepted, a Submission ID is generated, and the Submission Details page shows the submission as Pending. However, when I select Submitter Dashboard, the dashboard states:

“You do not have any submissions yet.”

I performed a controlled test while definitely signed into the same Microsoft account. The submission was successfully created and assigned:

Submission ID: 333163a6-9bb4-466c-b2e4-772aaabde4bc Reporting Organization: Piratesdmcaservices Copyright Owner: Mathema Kitten Status: Pending

After receiving the successful Submission Details page, I returned directly to the Submitter Dashboard while remaining signed into the same account. The dashboard still reported that I have no submissions.

I have also made previous copyright submissions through Bing, but no submissions or historical statistics appear in the dashboard.

Is there currently a known issue with the Bing CMP Submitter Dashboard? If this system is supported by another Microsoft team, could someone please provide the appropriate support contact or escalation route?

I can provide screenshots showing both the successful Submission Details page and the empty Submitter Dashboard.

Bing | Other
Bing | Other

Miscellaneous topics that do not fit into specific categories.

0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.