Certification details not showing for Jan 6, 2026 exam – Priority request

Jamuna Vanguri 20 Reputation points
2026-09-18T13:51:31.1466667+00:00

Hello Team,

I took the "Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions" exam on January 6, 2026, and it shows as "Passed" in my past exams list. However, I'm unable to view the certification details or download the certificate for this exam.

By comparison, I passed the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals exam on December 7, 2025, and for that one, the "View certification details" option works fine and I can download the certificate without any issue.

Could you please check this on priority and update the status for the January 6th exam? Thank you.

Community Center | Not monitored
0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
TP 163.6K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2026-09-18T14:04:30.1233333+00:00

Hi,

In addition to passing AZ-305 exam you must also have Active Azure Administrator Associate (AZ-104) certification. Based on your description you will need to pass AZ-104 exam and then both (Azure Solutions Architect Expert and Azure Administrator Associate) certifications will show up.

Please click Accept Answer if the above was helpful.

Thanks.

-TP

Was this answer helpful?

2 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

0 additional answers

Sort by: Newest

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.