Can't receive mail from anyone to @edjes.nl

Edwin Meijer 0 Reputation points
2026-09-18T13:32:35.65+00:00

I hava a Microsoft 365 Family subscription with Godaddy domain. So i could use @edjes.nl as email domain. I did something stupid at GoDaddy's. I accidently deleted a DNS record and as a result i do not receive any mail send to ******@edjes.nl anymore. AT first i tried to resolve this issue with GoDaddy support, but they made things worse. Now I have a new Microsoft account where mail send to ******@edjes.nl is delivered, which i don't want. I just want that delivered at my "old" mailbox that is still reachable. I can still send mail to this mailbox (if send to ******@outlook.com)

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Email

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Hornblower409 15,815 Reputation points
    2026-09-19T09:13:05.57+00:00

    @Edwin Meijer said

    Now I have a new Microsoft account where mail send to @edjes.nl is delivered, which i don't want.

    Do I understand correctly? When you couldn't fix your GoDaddy private edjes.nl domain, you set it up to auto forward to a outlook.com account. Now you want to remove that auto forward?

    It's a Microsoft 365 Family account, there is no way to check domain connectivity

    Sorry. But I don't understand what that has to do with the problems with your GoDaddy domain. Please give me some additional details, or try explaining it to me in another way.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.