Using Outlook for Android in business environments for email and scheduling
Outlook Calendar on android showing 'multiple locations' and prompting me to select
My mobile Outlook calendar on android has started prompting me to select a work location by showing 'multiple locations' for each working day. It's really annoying. I've followed guidance to uncheck the sharing of my calendar with others via Outlook on the web but it's continuing. No such prompts appear on my laptop Outlook app nor Outlook on the web. Looking at the android app settings I don't see the same options to uncheck, only an option to remove permissions for the organisation from seeing my calendar, which I've done. So how do I get rid of this really frustrating prompt that I never asked for in the first place and which nobody asked if I wanted? Thanks
P.S. Since posting this question, I've actually found my own answer: in the android Outlook app Calendar, I tapped the top left icon (like a lidded box) and then the settings cog in the lower left of the screen. Scrolling down to General Settings, I found the Calendar option where at the foot is the Work Hours and Location setting which I unchecked to disable. Now my app works without the annoying prompts.
Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for Android | For business
Locked Question. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.