A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
Hi Yuvaan Singh,
I understand why this is disappointing, especially after you’ve already collected around 5,000 points.
Since Game Pass isn’t currently showing as a redemption option for you, you can explore the other gift cards and rewards currently available on your Rewards Redeem page. If none of them interest you, you can also hold on to your points and check the catalogue periodically, as available rewards can change. If you plan to keep saving your points, just keep in mind that Rewards points can expire after 12 months without any earning activity.
Just to set expectations, this is a user-to-user support forum, so I don’t have access to account-specific reward availability or information about when particular rewards may be added or restocked. There also isn’t a published restock schedule for individual rewards.
If you’d like further clarification about the reward options currently available for your account and region, I’d suggest contacting the Rewards Support team here: https://rewards.bing.com/support.
I hope more Xbox-related reward options become available in India in the future and I hope this helps you make the most of the points you’ve already earned.
Kind regards.