Additional settings-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for business
Dear @Rakesh Pandey,
Good day! Welcome to Microsoft Q&A forum!
Based on your description, I understand that you would like to turn off RTT, but I want to make sure I am referring to the correct feature before providing any troubleshooting steps.
Could you please help me with the following details:
- What does RTT stand for in your scenario, or where do you see it displayed in Teams?
- Could you share a screenshot showing the RTT option or the message you're seeing?
- Is this affecting only your account or other users as well?
Your confirmation would be very helpful in ensuring you receive the most suitable support!
If by RTT you mean Real-Time Text (RTT) in Microsoft Teams, Microsoft provides guidance on how administrators can manage this feature for users and organizations: Manage whether your users can use RTT in Teams meetings and group calls
Once I confirm what RTT refers to in your environment, I'll be happy to guide you through the appropriate steps.
Kindly let me know when there are updates or if you need further assistance. Any updates you’re able to share would be really helpful. I appreciate your time and look forward to hearing how things are going!
Thank you for your time and patience.