A family of Microsoft products that enable users to capture, organize, and reuse notes electronically.
Hello Beise, Rachel (DOT),
I’m sorry you’ve had to deal with these changes, especially when the previous versions were already working well for you.
For the OneNote checkboxes, the change from the traditional square checkbox to the newer circular appearance has also been reported by other users. I could not find a setting that simply restores all of the old square checkboxes, unfortunately.
For the Sticky Notes, though, please don’t recreate everything yet. If your previous notes were synced with your Microsoft account, they may still be available even though they are no longer appearing where you previously accessed them. Microsoft documents that synced Sticky Notes can also be accessed through other OneNote and Outlook web experiences when using the same account.
I would first check that you’re signed in with the same Microsoft account you previously used for Sticky Notes and see whether your old notes appear there.
Thanks for your understanding.