I was doublebilled via 2 different credit cards. I need a refund, and it STILL keeps telling me I need to renew. WON'T WORK

MONICA SWED 0 Reputation points
2026-09-17T21:07:10.9266667+00:00

I was double charged for my 365 subscription. Once on June 2, 2026 through Apple, and once on September 17th through Discover. (and it still keeps telling me I have to renew (not working)). I need a refund.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | iOS
0 comments No comments

2 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Lester Bernard Reyes 85,500 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-09-17T21:44:57.2166667+00:00

    Hi, I'm Bernard. I'm happy to help!

    To request or get a refund, kindly follow the steps below:

    Go to: https://account.microsoft.com/services

    Look for the Microsoft 365 subscription you have.

    Click Manage > select Cancel, then follow the prompts to refund the subscription.

    Note: If there is no option for a refund, you may reach Microsoft Accounts and Billing support by following the steps below:

    Go to this link: https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact

    In the search bar, type in your issue, then hit Enter.

    Scroll down to the bottom and select the blue button "Contact Support"

     

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  2. MONICA SWED 0 Reputation points
    2026-09-17T21:08:24.2833333+00:00

    YOU'RE AN ASS. HOW IS THE COMMUNITY GOING TO GIVE ME A REFUND?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.