Microsoft rewards verification problems.

Connor West 0 Reputation points
2026-09-17T20:53:37.9066667+00:00

Hi.

I am currently experiencing issues with verifying my Microsoft rewards account I cannot use my phone number to sign in, so I downloaded the Bing app to enter the code provided on the website to verify. The problem is that there is no verify account with code section. Is there an alternate way that I can verify so I can redeem my points?

Thank You.

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

0 comments No comments

2 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Lester Bernard Reyes 85,500 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-09-17T21:28:05.0566667+00:00

    Hi, I'm Bernard. I'm happy to help!

    Kindly follow the steps provided in the AI answer. If the issue persists, I recommend contacting Microsoft Rewards support, as they specialize in this issue. You may reach them via the link below:

    Microsoft Rewards Support: https://rewards.bing.com/support

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  2. AI answer

    2026-09-17T20:53:53.47+00:00

    Yes. If phone verification is not available, the supported alternative for Microsoft Rewards redemption is QR code verification with the Bing app.

    For the Verify with the Bing app option to appear, all of these must be true:

    1. A reward is being redeemed and account verification is prompted.
    2. A web browser on a PC or mobile device is being used.
    3. The reward is not set up for Auto-redeem.
    4. Redemption is not being done inside the Bing app.

    If the code entry section is missing, use this path:

    1. Go to the Microsoft Rewards website in a browser and start redeeming the reward.
    2. At the verification prompt, select Verify with the Bing app.
    3. Scan the QR code shown on the Rewards site with the mobile device.
    4. Enter the 6-digit verification code and select Verify.
    5. Return to the original redemption screen and complete redemption.

    If that option still does not work, try these troubleshooting steps:

    1. Make sure the browser and operating system are up to date.
    2. Clear browser cache and cookies.
    3. Turn off any VPN, proxy, or third-party security software temporarily.
    4. Try a different browser, device, or network.

    Other important limits that can block redemption:

    • A VoIP number cannot be used for Rewards verification.
    • If too many incorrect phone verification attempts were made, wait 48 hours before trying again.
    • Rewards must be redeemed in the same region as the Microsoft account and not while traveling in another market/region.

    If QR verification is unavailable or continues to fail, contact Microsoft Rewards Support: Contact us


    References:

    AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

    Was this answer helpful?

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.