Hi, let me help you.
Was this instance something your organization deployed intentionally, or is it something you're not sure of the origin of?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I was trying to remove ScreenConnect becaus Malware Bytes has been flagging and blocking activity constantly today. I did so by sorting out files in Everything.com but I then stumbled onto the Microsoft warning about deleting versus uninstalling! What can I do now? Everything continually stopped my deletion with notices of Restricted to , so I have a large bunch of files still intact.
As I type, Malware just popped up again and I took a more careful look: it blocked an exe file.
Betty JM
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Hi, let me help you.
Was this instance something your organization deployed intentionally, or is it something you're not sure of the origin of?
AI answer
.exe right now, do not allow or restore it unless the file and publisher are fully trusted. In Microsoft security software, Remove deletes the file, Quarantine blocks it from running, and Allow lets it run again.