my Microsoft Elevate Educator account.

Zainab Salman Ali Alasfoor 0 Reputation points
2026-09-17T17:59:48.94+00:00

Hello Microsoft Support, I am trying to connect my Microsoft Learn profile to my Microsoft Elevate Educator account. However, I receive the following error: “The Microsoft Learn Username you entered is already associated with another user account.” I have verified that I am using the correct Microsoft Learn profile and username, and I have already tried signing out, signing in again, and copying the username directly from my Learn profile settings. Could you please check the existing association and help me unlink/reset the Microsoft Learn username so I can connect it to my Microsoft Elevate Educator account?

Community Center | Not monitored
0 comments No comments

5 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Gérard Oomens 132.3K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2026-09-17T19:23:39.2433333+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  2. Zainab Salman Ali Alasfoor 0 Reputation points
    2026-09-17T18:05:05.6233333+00:00

    Hello, I’m still waiting for a response regarding my question. Could you please let me know when I can expect to receive a reply? I would appreciate your assistance as soon as possible. Thank you.

    When will I receive a response, and where will I receive it? Will the response be sent to my email, or will it appear on the support platform?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  3. Gérard Oomens 132.3K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2026-09-17T18:04:33.6966667+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?


  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.