our website is showing permanently closed when is is not closed

Niall 0 Reputation points
2026-09-17T15:00:03.72+00:00

When I search in Edge for our office website, it takes us to bing and shows a big red icon at the top of our search saying the office is permanently closed when the office is fully open. How can I fix this issue

Bing | Search | Unexpected search results
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Haytham-C 5,550 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-09-17T21:27:09.2833333+00:00

    Hello Niall

    Thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you're experiencing with your website and its status when searching

    Please understand that community moderators do not have access to Bing Webmaster Tools accounts, website ownership data, indexing records, or backend systems. For privacy and security reasons, we cannot view another user's account, investigate website-specific data, remove properties, or make any changes on behalf of a website owner.

    Since your website is showing closed permanently, I recommend contacting the Bing Webmaster Support team directly for guidance on any account, indexing, or site management questions related to your property. They have the appropriate tools and access to review your specific situation and provide further assistance.

    You can reach Bing Webmaster Support through the official Bing Webmaster Tools support channels:

    My apologize that Icannot provide more direct assistance through the community forum. Thank you for your understanding, and I hope the Bing Webmaster Support team is able to assist you further.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.