Outcomes that are irrelevant or not aligned with the user's query, often requiring refinement of search terms.
Hello Niall
Thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you're experiencing with your website and its status when searching
Please understand that community moderators do not have access to Bing Webmaster Tools accounts, website ownership data, indexing records, or backend systems. For privacy and security reasons, we cannot view another user's account, investigate website-specific data, remove properties, or make any changes on behalf of a website owner.
Since your website is showing closed permanently, I recommend contacting the Bing Webmaster Support team directly for guidance on any account, indexing, or site management questions related to your property. They have the appropriate tools and access to review your specific situation and provide further assistance.
You can reach Bing Webmaster Support through the official Bing Webmaster Tools support channels:
My apologize that Icannot provide more direct assistance through the community forum. Thank you for your understanding, and I hope the Bing Webmaster Support team is able to assist you further.