A free app and service that helps families create healthy digital habits and stay connected. It’s designed to support both online safety and real-world awareness by offering tools for screen time management, content filtering, and location sharing
It's completely fine on the the Family Safety website. I can login, my daugthers account is perfectly included, her settings is in place.
There's red message though: "<child's name> needs to sign in again on Windows (<computer name>) to verify their account." - I guess because her account was removed.
Now, focusing on my work station first as this is less complicated than my daughers laptop:
I tried your step, it didn't fix it. My workstation is a fresh install after format, it's less than 1 week old, everything is updated. Everything time related is set up correctly (defaults), but i triggered a manual sync anyway of time anyways. I ran the command you provided sucessfully and rebooted, the yellow box "Cannot connect to family safety" persists.
Mind you, this in my workstation, fresh install, everything updated, and I have not yet done anything Family Security related on the computer, other than navigating to Settings -> Account -> Family to see if I could ass my daughter - I didn't even try because I saw the yellow box.
So it definitely seems to be a connection problem.I run a very new Netgear Orbi Wifi 7 mesh network. Only cusom setting is that I have set op the DNS-servers fom 1.0.0.1 : https://one.one.one.one/family/
I did try though to use the hotspot of my mobile phone's 5G network, and it didn't change the yellow boc.
I highly doubt the problem is local.