Sharepoint Site Content Page is Blank (Will not load)

EP Insight 0 Reputation points
2026-09-17T13:46:05.63+00:00

Sharepoint site (associated with a Microsoft Teams) will open in a browser, but when I click on Site Content to view all of the content (including Microsoft lists), the page just goes blank. This is happening on all browsers. I have tried clearing cookies & cache and restarting both the browser and computer. It just will not load. I saw that maybe a Chrome extension could be a problem (although it happens in Edge too), so I tried disabling all of them and still the same issue.

This has been happening on and off for a couple of weeks now. Sometimes it seems to load and other times I just can't get anything to appear. Any solutions?

Microsoft 365 and Office | SharePoint | For business | Other
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Roebe Ta 1,375 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-09-17T14:05:24.2166667+00:00

    Hi @EP Insight,

    Since you've already tried clearing the browser cache/cookies, restarting the browser and device, disabling extensions, and you've confirmed the issue occurs across multiple browsers, I'd suggest a few additional checks:

    • Open the site in an InPrivate/Incognito window and see if the Site Contents page loads there.
    • Try accessing the affected SharePoint site from a different network (for example, a mobile hotspot) to rule out any network-related interference.
    • Ask another site owner or member to test the Site Contents page and confirm whether they experience the same behavior.
    • When the page goes blank, press F12 and check the Console tab for any errors that appear during page load.

    User's image

    • Try navigating directly to the Site Contents page URL: https://<tenant>.sharepoint.com/sites/<SiteName>/_layouts/15/viewlsts.aspx and see if the behavior is the same.

    If the issue is affecting multiple users or continues to occur intermittently after the above checks, I'd recommend contacting your Microsoft 365 administrator and having them open a support case with Microsoft. The support team can review backend diagnostics and tenant logs that aren't available from the client side and help determine whether there's a service-side issue with the site.

    1. Find your Microsoft 365 admin: If you don't know who the global admin is in your organization, you can find guidance here: How can I find my Microsoft 365 admin? - Microsoft Support    
    2. Submit a service request: The Global Administrator should create a support request with Microsoft to receive advanced technical assistance. For detailed instructions, see: Get support - Microsoft 365 admin | Microsoft Learn    

    If your subscription is from a partner or reseller, contact the reseller's support provider to help open a service request on behalf of you instead.    

    If you discover any solutions or have additional insights, please consider replying to this thread to help others in the community.   

    If you need further assistance, feel free to reply. I'm here and happy to help!   

    Best regards,

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.