SHARING Outlook Calendar with Samsung Phone

Rach L 0 Reputation points
2026-09-17T13:12:41.3833333+00:00

This problem has been ongoing now for years and today I've had enough of it. I use Samsung Calendar on my Samsung Galaxy S25 FE & have my outlook calendar attached to it. Under my calendar where it says EAS (then my hotmail account) I have 5,000 BIRTHDAY CALENDARS & I don't know why. I just want my calendar & my daughters calendar, I have no idea how I ended up with so many others. I have attached 3 screenshots, but have have 7 more of them! HELPScreenshot 2026-09-16 164532

Screenshot 2026-09-16 164545

Screenshot 2026-09-16 164624

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Newest
  1. Chloe-V 13,450 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-09-17T23:53:48.85+00:00

    Hi @Rach L

    I’m sorry you’ve been dealing with this for so long. From the screenshots, the repeated Birthdays Calendar entries appear under the EAS connection for the Hotmail account, so the best next step is to reset that connection rather than remove the calendars individually.

    Before proceeding, please sign in to Outlook.com in a browser and confirm that your main calendar and your daughter’s calendar appear correctly there. Then, on the Samsung phone:

    • Open Settings > Accounts and backup > Manage accounts.
    • Select the affected Hotmail/Outlook account listed as EAS, then select Remove account.
    • Restart the phone.
    • Return to Manage accounts > Add account, then add the account again using Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync.
    • Open Samsung Calendar and allow the calendars to sync again.

    Removing the account from the phone removes its synchronized copy from the device; it does not delete calendar data stored in Outlook.com. Please do not delete the thousands of entries one by one.

    If the duplicate calendars remain after reconnecting the account, please let us know whether the same duplicates are also visible in Outlook.com on the web.


    If the answer is helpful, please click "Yes". If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".   

    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.  

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.