it keeps saying refresh but I always refresh it, it always saids try again

Zandrea Ibarreta 0 Reputation points
2026-09-17T11:32:28.72+00:00

My problem is that I've been trying to redeem my points for some robux but every time I try to redeem it, it said that refresh it and I always do every single time but it always says "try again later" and I have been trying for 2 month and still nothing

I tried redeeming something but is still says the same

I don't know if is a site bug or problem

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

0 comments No comments

3 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Vikki-T 11,240 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-09-18T10:13:20.0066667+00:00

    Hi Zandrea Ibarreta,

    I’m sorry you’ve been unable to redeem your points for such a long time. Since the same “Try again later” message appears for Robux and other rewards, repeatedly refreshing the page is unlikely to resolve the underlying issue.

    Could you please confirm whether any points were deducted after your redemption attempts and whether the same error appears in another browser or device?

    Please also make sure that you are redeeming in the same country or region where your Rewards account is registered and that no VPN or proxy is enabled. You can try signing out completely, clearing the Microsoft Rewards cookies and site data, and then signing back in using an InPrivate or Incognito window.

    If the error continues, please submit a request through Microsoft Rewards Support. Include the exact error message, mention that the issue affects multiple rewards and has continued for two months and attach a screenshot with any personal information hidden. As this is a community forum, I cannot access or review the redemption status of your account from here.

    I know this isn't the news you were hoping for, but I wanted to make sure you got the most accurate information about your situation. Thank you so much for your understanding.     


    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.

    Was this answer helpful?


  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.