Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 11
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have a web client viewing a web page on a local web server in a local LAN network which is showing the site as Unsafe.
I have installed the certificate for teh device on my web client but the message still persists. How do I make my client PC accept the server as safe
Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 11
Welcome Michael Buckley,
Thank you for the additional information.
To better understand why Edge still considers the site unsafe even after you installed the certificate, could you please confirm:
In the meantime, please check the following:
Looking for your update.
Can you share a screenshot of the exact Edge warning, especially whether it says “Unsafe site,” “Your connection isn't private,” or gives an ERR_CERT code, so we can see if it is cert issue, or can be due to other issue and is blocked by Smartscreen.
Also, what about Chrome, does it give error in Chrome?