I've been banned from my Microsoft bing rewards account without any reason mentioned

Ryle El 0 Reputation points
2026-09-17T08:41:16.89+00:00

What the title says, I've reached out to the support team but almost a week passed without any replies, I want to know the reason why I have been banned. I believe I've been following Microsoft policies and didn't break any of them. When will they lift my ban?

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Newest
  1. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-09-17T09:14:30.9066667+00:00

    This forum is just a user to user forum, no-one here has any account access, the only option they provide is to fill out the form on the link below to have the suspension on your Rewards account assessed and removed.

    https://rewards.bing.com/support

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.